Woltman meters are Dry Dial Magnetic Driven Turbine Flow Meters measure the velocity of the water flowing
through with the help of a turbine. The volume is mechanically calculated, through the known section area and
indicated with the roller counters in cubic meters.
In the horizontal axis Woltman meters, the turbine shaft is arranged parallel to the axis of the pipeline. The rotation
of the turbine is transmitted through a worm gear to the dry dial counter. A very robust construction, little head loss.
Industrial meters bulk type magnetic drive as per ISO 4064 flange end. Dry dial, Magnetic Drive Measuring Accuracy
Conforming to ISO 4064 CLASS-B Interchangeable Spare Parts for easy maintenance
- Woltman type water meter, dry dial type register with magnetic transmission.
- Hermetically sealed register, and protected against external magnetic interference.
- Optimum accuracy with very low starting flow rate and pressure loss.
- Removable measuring insert.
- Long-life, low maintenance operation,
- Performance well at all times and in horizontal position.
- Dimensions as per ISO4064.
- The water meter in special edition is equipped with pulse output.
- Water Distribution Network
- Industrial / Commercial Water Supply
- ETP Plant, Pharmaceutical, PWD
Woltman removable type, Pulse Output (Optional)
Dry Dial, Magnetic Driven
Mechanical Rotary Digit, 9999999 m3
DN 50 to DN 500
45 Deg. C for cold water meter
90 Deg. C for hot water meter
2% from Qmax (inclusive) to Qt(inclusive)
5% from Qt (exclusive) to Qmin ( inclusive)